1. When are you open?
We’re open Monday to Friday from 14:00 - 24:00 and Saturday to Sunday from 10:00 - 24:00
2. When can I contact you by phone?
You can call us during opening hours Monday to Friday from 14:00 - 24:00 and Saturday to Sunday from 10:00 - 24:00 on 0911/122818
3. How can I get there by public transport?
You can take a number 80 bus
4. I’d like to come for a drive by myself or with a friend. Do I need to book?
You don’t need to reserve a solo drive. You can find times available for the public here:
5. When is it necessary to create a reservation?
Reservations are created for groups of at least 6 karts and at least 30 minutes.
6. How can I make a reservation?
You can make a reservation online on our webpage:
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by telephone on 0911/818122
7. From what age can I use a kart?
Children from od 3 to 7 years of age can ride in a two-seater with an adult.
Children over 130 cm and 7-15 years of age can drive a children’s 6 HP kart.
People over the age of 15 can drive a 9 HP kart for adults.
8. What do I need to drive?
You need a hygienic head sock. If you don’t have one you can buy it from us for €2. The head sock remains yours and you can bring it with you next time.
9. Do I need my own helmet?
No. We can lend you the helmet free.
10. What clothing and footwear are suitable?
You need proper footwear. You can’t wear flip-flops, sandals or go barefoot.
It’s fine to wear casual clothes.
11. Is it cold in the hall in winter?
In winter please wear warmer clothing. We recommend bringing gloves too.
12. Do you organize any events for children?
For children aged 7 or over and taller than 130 cm we have a course called “children’s driving licence” more here:
Following on from this is the children’s academy with Maťo Homola. More here:
13. Can I buy gift vouchers from you?
Yes. We offer gift vouchers for 1, 2 and 3 drives, children’s drives and the children’s driving licence.
14. Is it possible to organize a children’s party?
Yes. During the week we organize parties up to 17:00, during the weekend from 10:00 - 18:00. More information here:
15. If I want to learn to drive, can an instructor teach me?
We have courses ready for you.
For adults we have OPEN RACE more her:
For children we have KIDS KART ACADEMY more here:
16. Do you take cards?
Yes, you can pay with all cards except AMEX.
17. Is it possible to buy refreshments?
We have a bar with a wide choice of soft drinks. We also have draught beer and wine from Chowaniec and Krajčírovič. You can order alcoholic drinks only after your drive is over.
18. Can you arrange food in case of interest?
Yes, of course, in the form of catering.
19. Can I drive under the influence of alcohol?
Definitely not, we strictly forbid alcohol.
20. Can the staff exclude me from driving?
They can, but only if you do not respect the rules, you destroy equipment or you endanger other drivers. In this case we do not return money for the drive.